Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1st 2015, 
                    hello everyone! Today has been a hell of a day if I do say so myself! Work was just absolutely crazy! You could defentley tell it was a full moon. Grrr..... that all I have to say. I have a nutrition test tomorrow. I am nurvious about this one. I just feel as if I am not ready for this test!! I have studied and I have done just about everything I know to do. I have to wake up and be at the school at like 8;30 in the morning. I hate waking up early I am not a morning person at all. I also have to work tomorrow yay!! So totally off on another random note but the fourth of July is in like three days I am supper super excited. The forth of July is a big holiday in my family! We celebrate it and shoot of a lot of fire works for my uncles suns birthday. He was born on the forth of July that is crazy I would love to have my birthday be on the fourth of July that would be the bomb!!!
                      
                                                                                                    LOVE,
                                                                                                                Tiffany Steen

No comments:

Post a Comment