Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 4th 2015,

                           Hello everyone and happy independence day! Let me start by saying i hope everybody has an awesome and safe forth of July. I know I have big plans for today. I woke up this morning and got in the shower and put on my fourth of July attire.  My friend Andie painted my finger nails red white and blue and put stars on the blue fingernails and on the red she put strips to make it look like a flag. Then she painted my toenails red white and blue as well. I got this bright idea that I wanted to paint my face for the fourth of July. I painted an american flag on my right check and then painted a firework that was exploding on my left check. It was epic and I got a lot of complements on it. For the evening me and my mom and my friend Carolyn, Steve, and brad went over to Hollister and watched an amazing firework show. They were pretty fireworks. They made me forget about all the problems in my life for that moment that they were exploding the pretty colors into the night sky. I had an amazing time! Great friends and family and good food . Thank you all current and retired millitary for all you do or this amazing country!! Oh and lets not forget the POW's and the ones who never came home.
                                     
                                                                    Love,
                                                                               Tiffany Steen

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany,
    I also had a great 4th of July. We lit fireworks off at my dad's house and my girls did a bunch of sparklers. We grilled out and played some games. I wish I would have taken my girls to a parade or something. Next year I think I will plan a little better. I asked the girls if they wanted to go watch fireworks and they said no. We did go the weekend before so they didn't miss them completely. I am glad you had a great 4th too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete