Thursday, July 16, 2015

July 14th Tuesday afternoon

why hello everyone how is everybody doing? I am doing pretty good I am supper excited. My friend and I went over to Reeds Spring Missouri today and went to the tri lakes humane society too look at doggies. There is on dog that I had particularly had my eye on it was a female six years old and goes by the name Sheba. Went over there and was talking to the gentlemen that runs the shop and Sheba had been put on hold somebody was coming to adopt her.I was so sad and dissapointed like I had gotten my hopes up. I wanted this mature lady to be my new forever best friend. Although I got my new best forever friend it as not Sheba. The dogie that I got is a female and she is roughly three to four years old. She goes by clementine, although I am in the process of trying to figure out a better name fore her. If nothing else a nick name anybody got any ideas??? She is just perfect she is COMPLETELY house broken and is great on a leash!! She just gets a little excited when you get home and she hasn't seen anybody in a couple hours. She is just perfect! I am glad Sheba was taken and I got the opportunity to let clementine be my new forever best friend!!! will keep y'all updated
         
                                                                                          Love,
                                                                                                        Tiffany and Clementine <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany. I'm doing great!
    Sorry you didn't get Sheba, though I'm sure Clementine loves having you as an owner/friend! Clementine sounds like quite the lady. Have you considered calling her that - Lady? I swear whoever came up with that name must have been less creative than me!
    Thanks,
    Male
    (Kidding. My name's Kristian!)

    ReplyDelete