Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2nd,2015

                      Today has not been that bad of a day honestly. I woke up early this morning and went and took my nutrition test. I feel really good about this test I think I did good. I wont know the grade I am sure for a couple days but that's okay with me, as long as i passed that is my worry. It is storming outside. Ugh...... I hate storms I really do. Last night I think I got a total of one hour of sleep because of al the crazy weather. The storms around here just work to much on my anxiety. I guess I am afraid something is going to happen. I even called my mother at like three thirty this morning to make sure she was okay, Needless to say she was not that happen. I am upset about one thing though I just found out today that my dad is moving to Oklahoma in about a week. I do not really see eye to eye with my dad but i still do not want him moving that far away from me. Right now he lives maybe twenty minutes away. When he moves he is going to be moving at least a good three hours away if not more. I have always been a daddy's' girl, but every since my mom and dad split up about two years ago he has been very distant. I am just kinda upset about my dad moving that far away. My dad is getting older and having more health problems and if something happens to my father I want to be able to get there and I don't know that i can when he moves out of Missouri. 

                                         Love ,Tiffany            

No comments:

Post a Comment