Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30th 2015,

Today is my day off of work so i have just been trying to catch up on rest and homework. Oh i forgot to mention on top of being sick no fun! my friend is here hanging out with me as well as she is trying to catch up on homework. she is in school to get here GED. Then once she gets that she is wanting to go on to become a x-ray tech. she will make good money and work Monday through Fridays. That is the perfect schedule. don't we all wish we could work that schedule!  I know I wish i had this schedule. I guess I will be going I got more homework to work on and get turned in. 
                                           
                                             Sincerely,
                                                              Tiffany Steen

No comments:

Post a Comment